25.04.14

#Belvedere2014 - Participants in the spotlight: Tatiana Poletskaya

Photo made available by the singer
My name is Tatiana Poletskaya. I’m originally from Moscow, Russia. Type of my voice is a lyric soprano. I graduated from Gnessin Academy of Music in Moscow in 2012 and then I moved to New York City to further my vocal career. 

I am participating in Belvedere Singing Competition because it is one of the most prestigious competitions in the world and has an outstanding reputation. 

My goal is to show my vocal ability and my talent as an artist to the respectable jury and to succeed. This competition gives me the chance to achieve my most desirable dream to perform on stage among the greatest artists, advance my career, and to stay loyal to one of the most exquisite forms of artistic expression which I absolutely adore- music. 

Thank you,

Tatiana Poletskaya, Soprano, Russia

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen