14.04.14

#Belvedere2014 - Participants in the spotlight: Lisa Algozzini

Photo made available by the singer
My name is Lisa Algozzini and I am an Italian American soprano from Los Angeles living in Vienna. The Belvedere Singing Competition gives me the chance to be heard by top opera professionals, and that is so valuable for singers on the brink of their careers.

I am so passionate about opera, so my goal is to always connect with my audience by completely transforming into the roles I perform. I have had the amazing opportunity to work with wonderful people during my training like Renata Scotto, Dolora Zajick, Plácido Domingo and Julius Rudel as well as attending institutions like The Juilliard School and the Aspen Music Festival. These experiences have allowed me to develop into an artist that has the technical skills to follow opera's rich traditions while also being a strong performer.

Lisa Algozzini, Soprano, USA

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen