28.01.15

‪#‎Belvedere2015‬ ‪#‎ParticipantsInTheSpotlight‬ - Marina Botha-Spies, Soprano, South Africa

Photo made available by the singer.
Hello, I am Marina Botha-Spies a young soprano from the sunny city of Pretoria, South Africa. 

The experience and exposure that is granted to a young singer through the Hans Gabor Belvedère Singing Competition is unparalleled in the world of opera. 

A soprano that I really admire and would like to meet is Dorothea Röschmann. Her vocal technique and acting prowess display what a true well-rounded artist should be. 

By 2020 I would like to have gained more performance experience not just to enrich myself as a performer but to share my experience with other singers and the audience in my home country. 

Regards 
Marina Botha-Spies

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen