06.01.15

#Belvedere2015 #ParticipantsInTheSpotlight - Sam Roberts-Smith, Baritone, Australia

Photo made available by the singer
G'day my name is Sam Roberts-Smith. Baritone from Sydney, Australia.

The prestige and reputation of the Hans Gabor Belvedere Singing Competition is undeniable. Past participants have gone on to have hugely successful international careers. It offers prizes and opportunities that are potentially life changing. I feel very lucky just being part of the 2015 competition.

Ever since I began my studies, I have looked up to baritone Dmitri Hvorostovsky. He possesses one of the great voices of our time and has enjoyed enormous success around the world. It would be a wonderful experience meeting him.

In 5 years I would like to have established an international career, performing on concert platforms and in opera houses around the world. I will be continuing to work hard while also enjoying the journey.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen