11.03.14

#Belvedere2014 - Participants in the spotlight: Melanie Audefroy

Photo made available by the singer
Beginning as a pianist and harpist musician, it took me time to found my real direction and my voice.So after studying in Italy the vocal technique, I also obtained my First Prize in the National Conservatory of Nice. I decided to "earn my leaving"as an lyric artist but because I started singing very late, I begun with Chorus auditions (Paris Bastille,Capitole of Toulouse, Monte-Carlo, Nice and Marseille) and succeeded in all!

Of course my real dream was to sing as a soloist,going further into my professional life I understood that the Competitions where important to permit me to know my position in the Lyric World (Montserrat Caballe International Singing Competition-Semi-Finalist-2013).

My participation at the International Hans Gabor Belvedere singing competition is important to follow my believes, firstly as this competiton is known worldwide, also to perform for an International Jury and to successfully rich the final round!

As Elina Garanča, a famous mezzo-soprano singer, she has been threw this competition and started a career afterwards…

As her and others, I would like to have the opportunity to begin a soloist career!!

Melanie Audefroy, Soprano, France

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen