08.03.14

#Belvedere2014 - Participants in the spotlight: Julia Sariego

Photo made available by the singer
Hello Belvedere, my name is Julia Sariego and I am a Soprano from Spain. I am looking forward coming to Barcelona and take part in the contest. I am sure it will be an enriching experience for me as a singer, and I am excited because it will be one of my first contests. Music is my passion and I hope that I can transmit that to you through my singing.

I chose to take part in the Belvedere Singing
Competition, it being a great opportunity to measure my singing with that of the best talents in the world. I can additionally learn a lot from the experience of singing in front of such a highly prestigious jury.

My most ardent desire is to live a life filled with music, and be able to move people with my singing. I dream of a career on stage, and I am working hard to fulfil that dream of becoming a great artist.

I am looking forward meeting you all there.

¡Besos!
Julia

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen