24.02.14

#Belvedere2014 - Participants in the spotlight: Leila Sherzai

photo made available by the singer
I am striving for truth, beauty and goodness and find this especially in music which is a part of my life. Thus, I cannot imagine a life without music and without singing. 

It is a big honor for me to participate in this incredible International Hans Gabor Belvedere Singing Competition with such a high level of performance, where I believe the best of the best will compete. I cannot wait until the moment when I will be able to show off my talent and learn a lot of new things as well as being able to engage in a new experience. 

I see my future in music and want to become a professional musician. My biggest dream is to learn how to sing on such a high level where the audience won't judge me from a technical aspect such as the technique of voice leading or sound production but rather understand the message that I am trying to relay by singing.

Leila Sherzai, Soprano, Ukraine

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen