04.02.15

‪#‎Belvedere2015‬ ‪#‎ParticipantsInTheSpotlight‬ - Ena Pongrac, Mezzo-Soprano, Croatia

Photo made available by the singer.
The reason why I did apply to Hans Gabor Belvedere Singing Comeptition is because I think I am ready to compete with the level and singers that this competition is standing for. 

I am 23 years old and think it´s time for me to try my luck. This is going to be my first competition ever and I am honoured to be a part of it. I really admire Olga Borodina´s technic and her breath support. Her phrasing ist more than amazing and her top leaves one breathless. I would like to have an opportunity just to speak with her and maybe get some tipps.  Me in 5 years: hmm that´s a hard question. I would say, ask me in 5 years :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen