11.02.15

#Belvedere2015 - #ParticipantsInTheSpotlight - Niko Gjorgievski, Tenor, Macedonia

Photo made available by the singer.

The reason I entered the International Hans Gabor Belvedere Singing Competition is to gain experience, to present myself in the world of Opera, and of course, the fact that there are so many amazing opportunities!

After my graduation as a Bachelor of Music in Voice performance, this is the first Opera competition I'm taking participation in, and, of course I'm very excited to be a part of.

I'd very much like to meet Juan Diego Flórez. I think he needs no introduction in the world of Opera, and why I'd like to meet this Great singer is also self-explanatory. „smile“-Emoticon

Me in 5 years... let me check with my time machine. „smile“-Emoticon I'd like to see myself in the best place for my artistic expression and spiritual fulfillment - the almighty THEATER. Wherever. Every audience is an audience.


Niko Gjorgievski, Tenor, 27, Macedonia.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen