04.05.14

#Belvedere2014 - Participants in the spotlight: Ruben Shushardzhan

Photo made available by the singer
Dear sirs!

I am Ruben Shushardzhan and have 2 higher educations. I'm opera singer and also have doctor's degree in medicine. I like my both professions very much.
I am the winner of several Vocal Competitions, including the International Vocal Competition named after A.Ivanov in 2011.
I have prepared three opera parties and  have an experience of successful performances in different countries, including performances with a symphonic orchestra. In 2013 it was a successful debut of mine at the Saratov Opera House in the Party of Venetian Guest  (Rimsky-Korsakov, opera "Sadko").
It is an honour  to participate at the Belvedere Singing Competition 2014, because it is one of the most important and famous Vocal Competitions over the world which gives good opportunity to  young talanted singers to make an international career.
Frankly my most ardent desire is to win the Belvedere Singing Competition 2014 and become the soloist of Vienna Opera House.
Let me wish all the best to organizers and participants of the Belvedere Singing Competition 2014.
Ruben Shushardzhan, Bass-Baritone, Russia

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen