04.05.14

#Belvedere2014 - Participants in the spotlight: Lyuba Tatevosyan

Photo made available by the singer
Dear Sir or Madam,
 
My name is Lyuba Tatevosyan, I am a russian-armenian soprano. I graduated from the Moscow State Linguistic University in 2010, actually I am a student at the Moscow State Tchaikovsky Conservatory, so I can sing and express my feelings in 5 languages: italian, french, english, russian and armenian.  

Singing is the sense of my life, the main aim for me is to be on stage and to transfer emotions to other people. I try to do it the way I feel and how I perceive what the composer had created. The Belvedere Singing Competition gives us a great opportunity to be heard by professionals from all over the world. It will certainly be an enriching experience for me as a singer.

Music allows us to cross all types of barriers in the society. This fact certainly attracts me as an artist. I want to be heard and understood by many people no matter of what race or religion they are. That is why I am eager to sing and become a part of the great world of opera.  


Yours faithfully,

Lyuba Tatevosyan, Soprano, Russia

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen