27.12.13

Belvedere Singing Competition: Success Stories - Christianne Bélanger, Mezzo-Soprano, Canada

Participant of the Final Rounds 2013 in Amsterdam.

Christianne in a tweet.
It is with pleasure I send you a bit of information...

Christianne´s latest steps of career.
Since the International Belvedere Competition, I was awarded First Prize at the Concours International de Chant Lyrique de Canari (Corsica). I also won First Prize and many scholarships from Jeunes Ambassadeurs Lyriques (Montreal). I am currently part of the Académie at Opéra Comique de Paris and will be performing in Lakmé raconté aux enfants (January) and Lecocq's Ali Baba (May). 

Christianne: Me in 5 years.
Projects includes a chamber music recital in Yellowknife and a recital tour in China in 2015. I am hoping to work more and more in Europe as well as in my native Canada. Dream roles in this next step of my career include Charlotte, Oktavian, Dorabella, Nicklausse, Suzuki and many more.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen